In a world where healthcare is constantly changing, one woman is leading the charge to revolutionize the way we deliver healthcare. Meet Tanya Abreu, a nationally recognized expert and consultant on innovative healthcare solutions. Tanya’s specialty is helping hospitals and healthcare providers tackle the most pressing challenges in the industry by providing next-level delivery solutions.
In this episode, we sit down with Tanya to discuss how she is helping nurses lead the way in healthcare reform. We’ll dive deep into the power of functional medicine and the role it plays in empowering patients to facilitate their own recovery. Tanya reminds us that healing comes from within and that the power of nurses to effect change in the industry is immeasurable. So if you’re ready to step out of your limiting beliefs and make a real impact in healthcare, join us as we explore Tanya’s inspiring journey to redefine what’s possible in the healthcare industry.
Don’t Miss These Highlights:
- What Tanya is doing to help nurses lead the way in healthcare reform.
- How healthcare is changing right now.
- How nurses impact the lives of patients beyond medical care.
- The power of bringing nurses together.
- Why nurses are the ultimate matchmakers.
- The benefit of stepping out of your limiting beliefs.
Ideas Worth Sharing:
- “Hope delivers preventative medicine.” – Tanya Abreu
- “Nurses are the ultimate matchmakers.” – Tanya Abreu
- “It is our job in medicine to help the patient facilitate their own recovery.” – Tanya Abreu
Resources from this episode: