IV hydration nursing can be an incredibly competitive field—especially if you live in a state with challenging laws and business regulations.
Chris Chappell is a nurse practitioner working out of Texas’s highly restrictive and NP unfriendly state. Yet he has managed to build a multi-million dollar empire on IV Hydration, hormone therapy, and several other business ventures.
How has Chris been so wildly successful?
He has the gift of an entrepreneurial spirit. And he possesses incredible medical and business skills, which are essential to the success of an IV hydration business. It’s not enough to have healthcare—you need to understand the business side of being an entrepreneur. It’s not glamorous or even fun sometimes, but the payoff is amazing.
Chris tells it like it is. He admits to failing horribly so many times, yet he wears those experiences like badges of honor, and uses his missteps to help new IV hydration business owners find greater success—faster.
Check out one of Chris’ IV Hydration Businesses: https://ivhydropros.com/
Chris also mentions he has free gifts and training for anyone who visits: startamedspa.com
Don’t Miss Moments:
- How Chris got his humble beginnings in starting up his IV hydration business
- What essential business elements did Chris focus on?
- Chris describes the journey of an entrepreneur and what it takes
- Should you hire a medical director or go halvsies with him or her
- What Chris really thinks about marketing and how much you should spend on it.
- How Chris can help you start up your IV Hydration business