Chris Chappell is a nurse practitioner working out of the highly restrictive and NP unfriendly state of Texas. Yet he has managed to build a multi-million dollar empire on IV Hydration, hormone therapies and a bunch of other businesses that we didn’t have time to talk about.
Chris has the superpower of business acumen. He has incredible medical skill and now business skill, which is essential to start a business. It’s just not enough anymore to have an expertise in healthcare, you need to learn the business side of being an entrepreneur. And it’s not glamorous or even fun at times, but the payoff is amazing.
Chris tells it like it is. He admits to failing horribly so many times and wears it as a badge of honor, and a way to help new business owners be more successful, faster.
Check out one of Chris’ IV Hydration companies: https://ivhydropros.com/
Chris also mentions he has free gifts and training for anyone who visits: startamedspa.com
Don’t Miss Moments:
- How Chris got his humble beginnings in starting up his IV Hydration business
- What essential business elements did Chris focus on?
- Chris describes the journey of an entrepreneur and what it takes
- Should you hire a medical director or go halvsies with him or her
- What Chris really thinks about Marketing and how much you should spend on it.
- How Chris can help you start up your IV Hydration business