Lisa Dunlap, AGPCNP, is an integrative nurse practitioner, burnout and business coach for nurses, and wellness consultant. Her passion is helping high-achieving women in healthcare restore and revive their energy, re-ignite their passions, and live a life they love while replacing their income at the bedside. Lisa believes that waiting until you hit rock bottom is not the only way to heal from burnout, and prioritizing mental health is critical for women in healthcare.
In this episode, she shares how she carved her path and found her purpose, highlighting the importance of doing what works for you and advocating for yourself. Listen in as we dive into identifying burnout and provide tools to use in the face of pain and fear. Lisa also offers valuable advice on finding your niche and starting your own business.
Don’t Miss These Highlights:
- How to identify if you are reaching burnout.
- The importance of carving your own path.
- Why you should always do what works for you.
- When Lisa decided to start her own business.
- Why it is essential to advocate for yourself.
- Tools to use in the face of pain and fear.
- Advice on finding your niche.
Ideas Worth Sharing:
- “Burnout begins in the lack of ability to care for ourselves. It’s those micro-stressors and that high-achieving mentality.” – Lisa Dunlap
- “Focus on what you can control. You can control your mind and your heart.” – Lisa Dunlap
- “Choose joy. Choose a better thought.” – Lisa Dunlap
Resources from this episode: