This week we had the pleasure of sitting down with Dr. Jessica Chung of J.C. Healthcare & Associates and International Business Association for Nurses. First practicing as a NP in Florida in 2015, Dr. Chung decided to go back to school to get her doctorate in a crash course 1-year doctorate program.
Seeing the disadvantages of health insurance from a financial, business, and patient perspective, Dr. Jessica modeled her practice to eliminate the necessity of health insurance with a membership model.
In addition to her practice, Dr. Chung helps healthcare professional navigate the ins and outs of entrepreneurship through guidance, education, and courses that include:
- Collaborative Physicians Network
- Healthcare Business Startup Courses
- 12-Week Private Practice Start Up Course
- Insurance Credentialing Education
To learn more about Dr. Chung and her nursing programs visit www.ibanurses.com. You can also visit https://www.jchealthcareassociates.com/ to get more information about Dr. Chung’s practice in Florida.
Don’t Miss These Highlights:
- Working toward the goal of becoming a Nurse Practitioner & Doctor.
- Membership based healthcare model.
- Intricacies of starting a Primary Care practice in Florida.
- Helping nurses set up their own businesses through IBAN.
- Dr. Chung’s visions for 2023!