In this exciting episode of The NursePreneurs Podcast, we sit down with Teresa Sanderson, a seasoned RN, Certified Case Manager, and Nursing Continuing Education Consultant. Leveraging her vast experience and unique insights, Teresa shares her innovative approach to nursing continuing education and how she uses it as a tool to market and grow a business. Through her work, she not only assists other nurses in monetizing their expertise but also champions for an improved nursing culture and work environment.
What You’ll Learn:
- The process and guidelines for making podcasts qualify for CE credits, a unique approach pioneered by Teresa.
- How Teresa assists nurses in obtaining state-level approval for their CE courses and how she helps manage the program post-approval.
- Insights into Teresa’s personal journey from starting a hospice with a $6,000 investment and growing it to a $3 million business using a nursing continuing education program.
- The possibilities of nurses turning their knowledge and experiences into income through CE courses.
- Teresa’s latest movement, “Nurses Feed Their Young,” and her efforts towards enhancing nursing culture and work environments.
Listen now at https://on.soundcloud.com/ZPifR