Cheree Hill, MBA, Is The Founder And Owner Of Tranquility Bookkeeping Services,LLC, a virtual bookkeeping and tax company focused on helping medspa owners achieve financial success. She is passionate about helping business owners streamline their processes, maximize efficiency, and increase their cash flow. Tranquility Bookkeeping Services offers services for accounting, payroll, and tax preparation. Prior to owning her own business, Cheree was a senior associate for PricewaterhouseCoopers, one of the Big Four accounting firms. Before that, she was a registered nurse for the U.S. Navy and a nursing manager at a large university hospital.
Cheree received her MBA from DeVry University. She also holds a B.S. in registered nursing from Temple University. When Cheree is not working, she enjoys Afro-Cuban dancing and reading.
On this episode of NursePreneurs Podcast, our guest Cheree Hill shares her journey from being a nurse to getting an MBA, finding her passion for accounting, and becoming a successful business consultant for healthcare businesses. She talks about the nuances of accounting in the healthcare industry, the importance of bookkeeping and CFO services to maintain compliance, and ways to make businesses profitable. Cheree also discusses their experience starting a medspa and offers valuable advice on structuring a business, managing inventory, and setting prices properly. This is a must-listen for any healthcare business owner wanting to improve their financial management skills.
Listen now at https://on.soundcloud.com/J3rin. #NursePreneurs #podcast #businessstrategy #accounting #Medspa #profitability
What You’ll Learn:
- Cheree’s background and education
- Cheree’s initial business ideas and how they evolved
- Importance of accounting for business owners
- Starting a business with accounting services in the budget
- Profitability in healthcare-related businesses (e.g. injectables)
- Importance of understanding business structure and compliance
- Cheree’s personal journey and discovery of nursing
- Challenges business owners face in healthcare-related businesses
- Strategies for managing profitability and inventory
- Different levels of accounting services: bookkeeping, counting, and CFO services