Renee Baldo’s journey from nursing to esthetics is an inspiring one. Growing up in a family of small businesses, Renee chose graduate school instead of a massage therapy program and started her career as a corporate nurse, eager to climb the corporate ladder. However, after being offered a job promotion, she realized that climbing the ladder was not for her. In this episode, Renee shares the power of self-care and her experience building her own business, Unlimited Potential.
Listen in as Renee explains how her business has evolved and why she now provides natural facial treatments such as facial reflexology and gua sha to promote wellness in her clients. You will learn how her background in nursing and flexible schedule as an RN allowed her to build her clientele and become self-employed, what gua sha does, and her advice for those hoping to find balance in their lives.
Don’t Miss These Highlights:
- Why finding time for relaxation and self-care is more important than ever.
- What gua sha is and what it does.
- The benefit of finding ways to find balance in our bodies.
- How Renee has found her niche in skin care.
- Her thoughts on getting into a saturated niche.
Ideas Worth Sharing:
- “The world is moving so fast and now, more than ever, we need to focus on self-care.” – Renee Baldo
- “Taking care of the body, the mind, and the spirit is key.” – Renee Baldo
- “We all attract who we are, and we all attract people who have the same passions.” – Renee Baldo
Resources from this episode: