From bedside nursing to breathwork facilitation, Rachele Scevola has breathed new life into her career and her health. Known as The Breath Nurse, Rachele has over a decade of experience as a critical care nurse, and after her own struggle with chronic health issues, trauma, anxiety, depression, and burnout, she discovered the transformative benefits of breathwork. She then decided to turn her passion into a business.
Listen in as Rachele shares how, after over a decade working as a critical care nurse, she made the decision to explore a new career path. You’ll learn how she made the transition to her new career, the power and benefits of breathwork, and Rachele’s plans for the future of her business.
Don’t Miss These Highlights:
- Why Rachele felt the need to move on from nursing.
- How she started her new career in breathwork.
- How she first discovered breathwork and turned it into a business.
- What breathwork is and its benefits.
- What Rachele’s business model looks like.
- Where she intends to take her business in the coming years.
Ideas Worth Sharing:
- “The constant exposure to trauma was really hard for me to handle.” – Rachele Scevola
- “I am now living in alignment with my truth and what I wanted my life to look like.” – Rachele Scevola
- “Breathwork is another way to get back into our bodies.” – Rachele Scevola
Resources from this episode:
- Rachele Scevola: Website | Instagram
- Attend a complimentary Sunday Reset Breathwork class using code “nursepreneurs”. Enter the new week ready to take on the world by resetting your mind and body with your breath to heal, transform, and activate your life in this biweekly virtual group breathwork class held on Sundays at 7 pm Eastern Time.