You only have one life, so why would you waste your time using products and surrounding yourself with items that are harmful to your health? We are not just talking about food, but everyday products that you rely on to live comfortably.
Here are five common items/products that you may use on a daily basis that can be harmful to your health:
- Cosmetics– Did you know that the average person uses over 10 different cosmetic products per day? However, most cosmetics have synthetic fragrances and other toxic chemicals that are potentially harmful.
- TVs & Consoles– You may be surprised to see that TVs and gaming consoles make the list. TVs and consoles often have flame retardants and phthalates in them, which have been proven to impact brain development.
- Canned Food– Most canned food containers contain a chemical call bisphenol A (BPA) which is linked to hormone disruptions, diabetes, heart disease, and even infertility.
- Shower Curtains– If you have plastic shower curtains then you may be putting your family at risk of phthalates. Phthalates can cause a range of harmful effects including impaired brain function and memory.
- Antiperspirants– While antiperspirants are good for blocking sweat, they can be extremely detrimental to your health. The sweat blocking ingredient that is found in antiperspirant is usually aluminum, which is not ideal for topical consumption.
Encountering products with harmful chemicals and toxins is inevitable. But through organic, herbal products you can live cleaner and feel better.
Adriana Schneider is an RN, Certified Herbalist, Cannabis Educator, Board Certified Holistic Health Practitioner, Certified Personal Trainer and the founder of The Herb Nurse. By using natural herbs to create healthy products, it is Adriana’s goal to help individuals of all ages live a happier and healthier life.
From deodorant, sun protection balm, anti-aging cream, lotions, and much more Adriana has a selection of products to choose from that not only work effectively, but help reduce toxin-intake. By taking a mind-body approach to wellness Adriana focuses on the holistic aspects of her client’s wellness.
Tune into the latest NursePreneurs Podcast episode to hear more about Adriana and learn more about how other nurse entrepreneurs just like you are turning their dreams into successful six-figure businesses.
Book a discovery call today to learn more about being your own boss.