As a nurse who experienced severe back pain, Genibel Marmol discovered the healing powers of yoga and fell in love with the practice. She now runs her own business, The Holistic Fitness Yoga Trainer, helping individuals of all ages to overcome challenging times through yoga and meditation. In this episode, Genibel shares her journey as a nurse during the COVID-19 pandemic and how yoga and meditation brought peace to her life. She also explains how she is using her experiences to transform the lives of others.
Tune in to hear Genibel’s vision for the future of her business and her tips for attracting new clients in the early stages. She will share the advantages of mindfulness and meditation, the significance of self-awareness and how she conquered impostor syndrome in her life. Get ready for a transformative experience filled with valuable insights and inspiration.
Don’t Miss These Highlights:
- Why Genibel decided to pursue nursing.
- How she became involved in yoga.
- How yoga can help young people going through tough times.
- How movement can improve your quality of life.
- The value that mindfulness and meditation can hold for someone dealing with a painful experience.
- Why you don’t need a million clients to be successful.
- How Genibel has generated clients.
- Why you don’t need to spend money on paid ads in order to get clients initially.
Ideas Worth Sharing:
“For me, it is really neat to put nursing and yoga together.” – Genibel Marmol
“You only need to be one step ahead of the person you’re trying to help.” – Genibel Marmol
“We are abundant creatures, and there is so much available to us.” – Genibel Marmol
Resources from this episode: